Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Exquisite.

This is my safest place of danger.

Future far off 
black leather cover
over the seats

our second home
moves on four tires

is of the color green.

Sunlight close by
on my arms 
on his elbows

sadness can't touch us
we are too wise

for our own good
we keep our smiles

All the words have been said 
the revisions have been expressed
Every bird has made its nest
survival
home
company
isolation

in between my life
your gaze pressed

a silent pillar
of rejuvenation.

a reminder of holiness.

Before all this I forget
Meet me tomorrow at the same address
we'll go out picking raindrops in sand
or cover the streets
with our dream of threads
that connect you and me
telepathically
simple in its melody
of clouds whispering a promise of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment