Monday, February 3, 2014

Silence is innovation.

Being far away from home sometimes means being closer and closer to myself. Having no roof to call my own makes me feel like the entire planet is my home. Watching the green grass spread itself over the half wet soil tells me that one day my lover is going to spread all over me with his green life so I could sustain this life's potency.  Thinking about existence shuts me up but thinking about you makes me talkative. Fog is unnecessary. It blocks the view without a reason. With your green life and my half wet surface I could spot you in an entirely different universe as I take a telescope and place it in front of my right eye. The time machine that it is, takes me back to your origin. Two and half million years ago. A time when your galaxy was still a baby trying on the color red. A time when your galaxy was alone and now its emerging as a wholly different breathing space devouring four other galaxies at the same time. 

Watching everything happen
Makes me

many things that do not happen
saves me

happenings
take me

takings
happen

being a little of of mind
comforts me

but last night,
I quit.



No comments:

Post a Comment