Saturday, February 22, 2014

Uninvited guest.


Too much beauty can be paralyzing. Curiosity has slept. 
Conversation dissolves.
Silences erupt.
Between fun and boredom 
I lick death.
To realize true friendships,
Look in retrospect.
never underestimate the power of a good molecular structure.
Let the air gush through you.
Be. Like a ventilator. 
At times, exhaust yourself.
Don’t smile too much. You look nice with a straight face on.
He met me and said 
I think you are the most interesting person.
I want to see you naked.
Sometimes you can’t feel butterflies in your stomach because they come and sit on your hands.
Don’t let it go to waste.
Co incidences do not recycle.
Supernatural mornings are hyper
Poetry is skin
Send me one of yours
No one has ever seen.
Sing a little slower
The tune of madness
A background score 
To my solitary gladness.

No comments:

Post a Comment